• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Titan(Somewhat pic heavy)

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Well here are a few pix of Titan the first day I got him. He was a year old, 14 inches, not too nice, was missing nails and had a regrown tail, and had severe MBD. Today he is still quite small for a Chacoan only measuring around 28 inches with his stumpy tail, no MBD promblems, and is now quit chunky. He likes his little walks outside, but sometimes gets aggressive when I go to pick him up, opening his mouth and swining at me but he has never even attempted to get me.

Before
nogrowth.jpg

sideshot.jpg

anotherokone.jpg

Now. Sorry about the quality it was taken with my phone a few are of him today and a few are of him a couple days ago.
HPIM1140.jpg

HPIM1141.jpg

SSPX0382.jpg

SSPX0309.jpg

SSPX0295.jpg

SSPX0294.jpg

Alex

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
He sold him to Marxxx and I in turn bought it from him. Bobby warned me against buying him, but I just couldn't resist trying to help the little guy and I cnt say I regret buying him. Yes I am 100% sure he is Chacoan

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
OH, okay I thought you might have been scammed by someone(it did look like a chacoan). I couldn't imagen someone being able to do so much harm by the time it was 14 inchs to one of the tegus from Bobby.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Definetly Chocoan! He's looking 110% better bro. They look so good as they start to age. I love the juvenile stage.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Well he was only about a year old so it was pretty surprising. Yes I also love how dark they are when they are juveniles, but I think I preffer his colors starting to tone down now. I also didnt like him specifically as a juvie cuz he was into the biting stage. lol And thank you Ive definatley put a lot of work into this chunky guy. lol

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
Great job man! :app It's a shame he got to the point where he needed rescuing. Kudos to you for taking on the challenge of rehabilitating him. :cheers

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone. He's definately my favorite reptile. He's got the sweetest personality...when he's inside. lol. Only negative thing I've caught from him is he likes to poop out of the cage. I can soak him and even if he does poop in the tub he still likes to get a little out when he's running around

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan