• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc..........Time is ticking

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Until what? Are you getting a new reptile? Did you set up some C4 with a countdown timer?

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
Until what? Are you getting a new reptile? Did you set up some C4 with a countdown timer?

na, my friends are playing with the C4s
but i do have only 9 hours to go, and i'm not going to sleep at all, as i'm writing this it's 1 am

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You better post some pics soon or I'll...I'll...I'll...!!!

Get Nat to come back I'll forget this ever happened. ;)

Or post a picture of something... anything! :mrgreen:

nat

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
You better post some pics soon or I'll...I'll...I'll...!!!

Get Nat to come back I'll forget this ever happened. ;)

Or post a picture of something... anything! :mrgreen:

DONE
he he he

I just finished moving my entire house and lo and behold come check the forums ... he he

sorry I haven't been very active... between moving my house, being a student teacher, trying to have some sort of summer outdoors and life in general... my online social life has suffered a bit.

KDK - I saw your tegu video on facebook earilier today.. so I assume that's what you are excited about ??

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
c'mon, Nat, you know how much I like playing mind games
anyway, yes, I did get both the nuclear kenyan sand boa and an Argentine black and white tegu, a little skinny, i know, other wise 100% perfect

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
c'mon, Nat, you know how much I like playing mind games
I'm impressed! :shock:

Can you talk to my Blue Tegu and get her to lay her eggs at 4:30pm tomorrow when I'm home for an hour??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029