• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

this morning subjects (DUW)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
so this morning i had 2 interesting subjects pyro my red tegu and khaos my rhino iguana! well both took some very nice pics today, khaos more so! pyro ate a big breakfast so after getting misted he just wanted to bask but khaos decided he wanted to pose for the camera, its funny because these 2 behave so similar its uncanny lol i dubbed them twins seperated at species! here are the best shots i got of the 2 beasts this morning:

pyro s/n i finally found a setting on my phone to show just how red he truly is even though the heat lamp reflect some of the orange

n5-1.jpg

n4-1.jpg

"hey what are you doing"
n3-1.jpg

n7-1.jpg

mr. khaos the reaker of havoc
n9-1.jpg

n2-1.jpg

n10-1.jpg

n11-1.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
THANKS EVERYONE! they are both great looking animals and i cant wait to see how they turn out as adults!

preston897

awsome animals! pyro looks nice and fat. and i cant get over how awsome khaos is! it makes me want a rhino every time i see pics

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029