• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thinking about breeding Ball Pythons

TeguNovice

I remember when we owned two ball pythons and they were extremely easy to care for. I'm really considering getting another Ball Python next year to start me out. Some morphs I am looking at getting are either an Albino, Mojave, Bumblebee, or Pinstripe though I'm looking at getting a Piebald as well. I probably won't put this plan into action until I find an apartment, which should be really soon or I may just wait until I have my own house just in case there are restrictions on keeping a lot of snakes in an apartment. I know it will be something I will enjoy doing and maybe I'll come across some more expensive morphs. I like the idea of working from home. However, there are some things I don't know about Ball Python morphs so I'm doing research on that as well.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Hey i'll be breeding in the next two years, i'm raising two het clowns up right now, i want a clown but those are a bit costly so i'd rather make my own and what better experience for breeding then that. I learned just about all there is on BP care from Ball-pythons.net , it's like hundreds and hundreds of breeders on that site who are all very helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to BP breeding.

You should join up and start the research now!

Good luck, oh and pieds are cool but you can't go wrong with a Mojo!

TeguNovice

frost said:
hey ill sel ya a normal for like $30.its a female

Thanks but no thanks :) It'll be awhile before I know I'm ready to get a new snake. I was also going to start out with a more expensive morph as well.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Whatever you do, don't bother with normals or common morphs. There are already enough out there. The cool thing about balls is there are tons of morphs.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
^ x1... I agree with james.w, i got my two only so i can breed and get my own dream snake not to sell. There are A LOT of Bp breeders out here, so try and get something you can really work with, Mojo's can do a lot, pastels are common morphs as we'll but you can do a lot of things with pastels, just look at snakes you can create some cool things with.

Ever saw this,
http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980