• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

:( They're all gone,....

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
All of my reps except for 1 baby BP died yesterday morning. :cry:. I went to pick them up from a friend of mine that was keeping them while I moved and settled in. Just to find out that the thermostat went out when I got there. Here in Vegas with triple degree weather everyday, that ain't no joke. They didn't stand a chance. Dino died in my hands,..luckily I was off and didn't have to work yesterday. I came into work today to help cope and take my mind off of it but of course,...I work in a Animal Hospital. But,..on the other hand its better than sitting in an empty house.

Idk how the BP made it, she's still a baby, you'd think she would be the first one to go. But she hung in there and made it through, seems to be doing better today but only time will tell if there was any damage done.

Wow,...they're really gone :cry:

Jer723

5 Year Member
Im so sorry, I send you my condolences, its really rough man, I lost one of my tegus, cant imagine what you or reptastic is going through, once again, im so sorry. :'(

Jerry

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
omg bubblz this is so upsetting i just went through this, im am so sorry to hear this. if you ever wanna talk just pm me. btw how are the dogs doing?

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm so sorry, man jsut not the year for reptiles is it? I hope you bp pulls through, sounds like shes a fighter.

Bwindi

I had a uromastyx die this year... he buried himself under a brick which ended up crushing him.

Sorry dude, I know it's hard but new beginnings are awesome as well!

DMBizeau

Sorry to hear about your horrible loss man. This is such a string of bad luck members are having. I can't imagine the pain you are going through.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
OMG. I can't believe what happend. I'm shocked. This just breaks my heart hearing of so many reptiles ( and dog ) being losst lately. I wish you all healing to your heart and comfort to your mind.

rip-poems6.gif

G

I am so very sorry indeed to hear about your loss. It's so awful that no words quite fit in... :(

kaa

5 Year Member
I'm sorry for your loss man, I have lost quite a few reptiles in 2010 myself. This is a bad year for sure, Just in the past month, 3 people I work with have lost parents, and more have ended up in the hospital. I'm sure all of this is just coincidence, but it is weird.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm really sorry for your loss. We lost our unproved female Blue Tegu a couple of months ago. It just laid down and died in the shade outside.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks everyone, my condolences to any and everyone who has lost something recently (living or not). Its always hard when you lose something you care about. Losing more than one at a time takes it to another level.

Reptastic, Powder and Achilles are fine. My sister is keeping Achilles and Powder is boarding at my job for a while.

TheTeguGurl

:bawl To have loved and then said farewell is better than to have never loved at all.
For all of the times that you stooped and touched my head, fed me my favorite treat and
returned the love that I so unconditionally gave to you. For the care that you gave to me
so unselfishly. For all of these things I am grateful and thankful. I ask that you grieve
not for the loss but rejoice in the fact that we lived, loved and touched each other's lives.
My life was fuller because you were there, not as owner, but as my friend. Today, I am
as I was in my youth. The grass is always green, butterflies flit among fthe flowers and
the sun shines gently down upon all of God's creatures. I can run, jump and play
and do all of the things that I did in my youth. There is no sickness, no aching joints
and no regrets and no aging. We await the arrival of our lifelong companions and know
that togetherness is forever. You live in our hearts as we do in yours. Companions such
as you are very rare and unique. Don't hold the love that you have within yourself.
Give it to another like me and then I will live forever. For love never really dies,
and you are loved and missed as surely as we are.

Your pet in heaven

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980