• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

They are here!!!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I woke up around 10 this morrning...got out of bed.. walked to my front door..and there sat the damn box!!! THEY LEFT THEM OUT SIDE..I would of been up if FedEx had updated my tracking on them sense monday night! Why the hell would the guy leave live animals outside in the cold!!!! But on a better note..i got them inside opend them up and they are fine.. I put them in a tub of shallow warm water for a bit cause they where cold (these little guys are FAST) I had to chase one down the hall way. They both have red bellies..so i think they might be males. Pick coming ASAP..but right now i have to bring Cheyenne back to her Beardie pack.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well here are 3 pics that i could upload...sense my internet connection isnt so good right now. They are very healthy looking..and have eattin some crickets after they warmed up!
DSC02169.jpg

DSC02170.jpg

DSC02171.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
awesome lexi!! thought of any names yet? i cant wait to see more pics of them and their enclosure.

:app

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i was thinking...Brogan(Male) and if the other is a female then her name might be Escada

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
here are some more pics.
DSC02172.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

the pic above he has more red on the belly then the pic below. Could this be because more red is male?
DSC02182.jpg

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Dragon_girl said:
wow they got super long tails, what if there both males thou?

Then they will listen to techno and house music, dress impeccably, treat Lexi like royalty, and rearrange their Vivarium to look 50x better than Lexi could ever imagined. ;)

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dragon_girl said:
they might fight when older..but they might not...cause they have been together for awhile...depends...I might trade 1 male for a female

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
Dragon_girl said:

Then they will listen to techno and house music, dress impeccably, treat Lexi like royalty, and rearrange their Vivarium to look 50x better than Lexi could ever imagined. ;)

hahaha that they would Aprilia..One might even dress like a girl.

Tux

5 Year Member
Glad you finally got them but Fedex really is the worst. Great pics, now your going to have to keep us updated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980