• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

the new baby blood name ideas?

WarrenTegu

i told myself i would wait...but couldnt do it :angel:.. lol . female blood python.

and i have no name ideas yet can you guys throw some my way to think on?

IMG_912528.jpg

IMG_9126-1.jpg

IMG_9143-1.jpg

WarrenTegu

Bubblz Calhoun said:
Nice,.. what's your usual route for name picking or does it matter? Some use movie characters, favorite bands, gods or things like that.

usually don't have a rout just pick what fits. dog's name is toby , tegu's name is Ace.

WarrenTegu

Deac77 said:
Nippy lol I've heard this species tags a lot can't wait to hear about your experiences since I want one

lol nippy.

i hear that to but mainly for youngsters and those that just have alot of attitude the temperament can really vary some will tag some will run others could care less and some actually look forward to it.

so far she's still a youngster only eating frozen and hasnt tried to nip or escape not even relieved herself on me lol so hopefully i wont get bit to much i imagine one day she will be in a mood and i might get tagged for it but who knows

Murkve

How about "Blutwurst"?

It means "Blood Sausage" in German - a fitting description for those stout Blood Pythons. :)

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Beautiful snake. I love the patterning on the bloods and I hope to have one myself some day. As far as names . . . hmmm . . . how about Apep? He was a giant snake-dragon from Egyptian mythology.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980