• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

the 30$ blue iguana.

Bntegus

i was at a local fish pet store today and my kids where looking at the green iguanas and i saw this little guy from a cross the room so i asked how much and they said 30$ and my 7 year old said dad that is a blue lol i said no its just shedding.

Attachments

• blue 2 001.JPG
    blue 2 001.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 28

Bntegus

james i never go there but i needed some feeder fish so i stoped by there i also bought 1.1 savs for my son he just turned 4 so he wants to breed something there around 20'' or so and healthy. my family would kill me if i sold the iguana lol.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Savs are boring, should have got him some Salvadorii. Now that would be an experience.

Bntegus

i have them lol he wont even go in the back yard he doesnt like my tegus any of my monitors he tells me there all to mean lol i try to teach him that he will see that mean is the fun part. we have dogs cats pigs and all other stuff that is nice they all are boring to me lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980