• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thanks Guys!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks for all the support guys, our users have posted a total of 1408 articles and we have 74 registered users. As many of you know we have only been up a little over two weeks, the site is rocking. I wanted to create a friendly site for everyone, a site where we could share with each other; well it looks like we are well on our way. This site belongs to all of us; it will be what we make of it. If it grows into a large valuable site, it will be because we chose to make it one. :wink:

Thanks again for all of the help and support, and I want to thank each and every one of you!! :)

olympus

5 Year Member
Thanks and hats off to you Bobby. If it wasn't for the forum I don't think I would know half the things I know about tegus.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's only fair, this is a great site and deserves to be bigger! :)

dorton

5 Year Member
Thumbs up, there is a few of you that have worked hard and have a great thing going already!
Keep up the good work.

COWHER

5 Year Member
Bobby you have done more for tegus than most people, and you have just one up-ed yourself by making this great site. keep up the good work and enjoy the site you have :D and to rehabralphy good job on the site it all looks great!!

greentriple

5 Year Member
Dam you Bobby. You've killed me!!! This is such a great place I'm totally addicted!!!

My kids neglected. My wife is leaving me for sure. And I can't imagine how I'll handle going back to work.

I'm ruined.

Can I have more... please? :twisted:

rigo

5 Year Member
WOW! I'm gone one week and this place has exploded with activity. Bobby you should really be proud, this is an amazing site. I cant imagine how big this site will become. hahaha tegus are just too cool :twisted:

G

This forum is off the chain. I want a tegutalk t-shirt, bumpersticker and keychain. Or just a Varnyard Herps Inc one.

COWHER

5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
This forum is off the chain. I want a tegutalk t-shirt, bumpersticker and keychain. Or just a Varnyard Herps Inc one.
you may just get your wish :wink: but please give me a lil time!!!!!lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus