• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thank You Tux

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I just wanted to say Thank you to Tux as our first caller from the site. He did an amazing job at coming up with a topic. The next show is gonna be around his topic. So I think we are really gonna have some fun with the next show. Tux Rob and I appreciate you joining in so much. Thank you for adding to our show. We both can't wait for the next show. You'll be our special guest . Maybe someone else would so up too. Hint Hint. Bobby

Tux

5 Year Member
Yup I'll be there, hopefully we can get bobby in on it since it was the convo between him and I that sparked the UV topic as well as his latest video on youtube. I figured hey these boys need a deep and interesting topic...HERES ONE :)

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Yep and you picked a very good one. I gotta break down and do my homework on this one. It should make for a good show. Nice talkin to you on the phone. Your alright in my book. I look forward to being friends with you.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Hey man how are you? I been tryin to have some fun . You need to join in and help us make the show more fun next week

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me