• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

temp. enclosure for the Aussie's.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is somthing i threw together till i can get the Aussie water cage back together in my room, sense i had to move back home acouple months ago. its not much but it works for them, for now.
aussietank7.jpg

aussietank6.jpg

aussietank4.jpg

aussietank3.jpg

aussietank2.jpg

aussietank5.jpg

aussietank.jpg

aussietank1.jpg

chriz

5 Year Member
cool that will work 4 now at least u given them room 2 go up plus they still only small

dicy

5 Year Member
i whould dump the papper substrate and get a reptibark type substrate to keep humidety levels up (importend in young animals)
also give uv and a 60 to 100 watt spot depending on the heigth of ur viv they whould also apreciate corck panels ore other stuff u can atach to the walls so it increases living space they whould realy enjoy that

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah dicy, this is only temp. for a couple of weeks..so im not gonna go all out on it.. They have a uvb light also but i took the pics at night and i had the light sitting next to the cage. They have plenty of space to run up and down,side ways, Which ever way they please.Like chris said.. they are still small.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Its 2 35 gallons placed and sealed on top of each other...It was ment to be used for tree frogs..but ended up not happening.. But thanks guys...I think it looks pretty cool for just being thrown together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hweikel