• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tell me what you think?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok this forum as well as the entire reptile community has really helped me out after the tragic events on sunday. so i have been wrecking my brains to find a way to give back, kind of like a pay it foward thing. so i have been thinking about starting a foundation to help other keepers who suffer from drastic losses. after i get situated i want to start off with $500 and donate money as often as possible and hopefully get others to donate. i would like a few people to look over the funds because frankly im no good at keeping records or anything. this way when ever one of our fellow keepers suffers a lost we can be there for them, just the same way everyone is there for me. tell me what you think, any thing i should add?

kaa

5 Year Member
I think this sounds like a great idea. I would be happy to donate whenever I can.

tora

This does sound like a good idea, I know having animals can be expensive and sometimes people just temporarily fall on hard times & although they may be resolved in a month or two, it usually leaves people with no other option but to sell their beloveds. Or with fires, which are pretty common with so many things plugged in shorting out.

I think you should just open up a separate paypal for it, it's easy to keep track of things in there. :)

G

I think that's a fantastic and very genuine idea! I'm not great with money either (*facepalm*) but I'd be more than willing to donate at least a little something when I can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.