• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegus making it big time on SYFY

BaiYing509

Hello Tegu Lovers! I just happened to be almost falling asleep watching The Magicians* on SYFY tonight and lo and behold, there was a tegu front and center on the magic casting board that one of the students had pulled from thin air. Just like my Phuong! I swear she is Supernatural because she can disable any camera when she is in the vicinity and disappears into thin air when trying to be glassed. Her talents are unstoppable. She has been here for 11 months now. She has also defied all known survival limits as she has had to endure temps at 26 degrees F for 12 hours several times now! She is truly incredible. I have put out a heat lamp and ceramic heater for her and got the dryer fixed. The dryer is her preferred method of warming up, she waits on the roof and dances when she hears clothes being thrown into it. All is quiet on the roof for the duration of the cycle, and then she will hop back down to her heating area for an hour or two, then it's back on the roof and bang bang bang! Get up and turn the dryer on please! I'm trying to survive here! I love my roof top tegu!

*Sera Gamble wrote and worked on Supernatural through the 8th season and is now writing and producing The Magicians. All of a sudden the tegu appeared in the show, confirming to me, (I'm sure this sounds insane, but it makes sense to me) that Phuong is indeed Supernatural.

Attachments

• 10154983_1109384819093205_1780100211063755221_n.jpg
    10154983_1109384819093205_1780100211063755221_n.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 18

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214