• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu ?

jjollie

5 Year Member
I am hearing movement in my tegu's hide I think he might be waking up.. anybody else seeing or hearing movement..

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
mine wake up everyonce in a while to bask and get a drink, thats it but no movement lately. i keep checking my temps regulary and check them when im downstairs and notice one awake to see if the temps have fluctuated and sometimes it hasnt and sometimes it has. so i dont know if the inside cage temps rising makes them come out for a spell. so i dunno if that helps atall. but from all my reading and talking to bobby its normal for them to come out every once in a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029