• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu will be arriving in the morning...

jtrux

5 Year Member
My Chacoan will be arriving tomorrow morning from Tegu Terra. I'll post pics when he/she arrives.

I've got a whole bunch of food choices already and the enclosure is set up, all I need now is a tegu.

jtrux

5 Year Member
Yes it is, I almost got a 2 year old but decided to start a little younger. This guy will be strictly a "pet" so there's no need to rush to adulthood.

jtrux

5 Year Member
I don't know what the sex is. I simply requested the whitest one he had, regardless of sex so it will be a surprise.

jtrux

5 Year Member
Introducing Barry...

Attachments

• Barry 1.jpg
    Barry 1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 66

jtrux

5 Year Member
Currently he's a little bit of an a$$ lol. I'm certain he will calm down though, it's only been a day. He likes to follow me around his enclosure. The bad thing about the enclosure location is that I can't just let him walk on out. It's up kinda high so in order to get him out i'm gonna have to be able to pick him up and carry him out. I'll probably try to do something about that tomorrow.

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Looks beautiful. Much bigger than my Camilla. Mine was about 20" or so when I got her. I need to measure her again. She's shed quite a few times since I got her. These guys grow fast!

jtrux

5 Year Member
Yes its a big one for sure. A little intimidating to do up to but he's not aggressive,but he's not friendly yet either but he will come around. He doesnt run or anything when I get near him and I can pet his tail but not his body yet. Using the cage as a reference I'd say he's 30"+. When he calms down ill measure him.

One thing I like the most is just how solid he is, no loose skin, not skinny, but just solid. I was surprised when the mail lady handed me the box because it had some weight to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980