• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu went to bed really early

fisheric

My new extreme usually goes to bed around 8pm pacific. Today I went to check on him at 7 and he was already burrowed and doesnt seem like he is coming out.

Is this normal?

Also what times do your tegus wake up/go to bed?

kellen.watkins

I think its the tegu, my last one went on graveyard shift for a couple months for whatever reason so I adjusted his lights to come on at 9 at night

Sorry I meant depends on the tegu

Matt0925

My guys schedual has been chaning over the last few days. He was getting up at 6ish am (lights come on at 9:30) and going back under at about 2 pm (lights go off at 9:30). Last couple days he hasnt gotten up until about 9 and has stayed up until about 7ish.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mine goes to sleep a different time every night. Sometimes he doesn't come out at all.

turtlepunk

yeah I think its pretty normal for a tegu to go to bed at different times. yesterday Spartacus went to bed at around 8, today he went to bed at around 5!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980