• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu poop is yellow

Kimchi.Eli

For the past few months my tegus poop has been yellow .. it’s not the actual urates it is the poop. The urates are always white and the poop comes out yellow a lot for some reason ?

I thought it could be eggs but he only eats eggs once a week, I stopped feeding them for a little because I thought maybe he had a hard time digesting them, but it still comes out yellow.

I’ve taken him to the vet a couple times and she didn’t seem concerned at all about it, I’m still kinda concernded because why would this happen ? I’m wondering if anyone else had this happen before and if it’s something I should be worrying about ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu