• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu plants

Jer723

5 Year Member
you could but ive heard that tegus enjoy destroying most plants, they will probably uproot them in a month, if that.

kethry

5 Year Member
what about soil?Could plant soil harm a tegu?I'll havr to look up the soil im using(cant remember)
do you think it would grow in his cage or would i have to use a pot?

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
I am going to agree, I am sure that your tegu would pobably uproot and poop all over your plants (good fertilizer though...lol). I would suggest using a pot in the soil.. however, most plant soils have additives that could potentially harm your tegu, so you would have to get organic. And if your using plants from a garden centre or someting like that, you could bring unwanted bugs into your tegu enclosure and house! lol

kethry

5 Year Member
i'm using meracle-grow(potting mix)
it said "Made of rich organic materials"
and what should i plant
i know he would knonk it down but it would be for fun for him
his life seems sooooooo boring so i was thinking of eather he'll eat the plant,or tear it up. sowhat about lettuce?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980