• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu in the bath.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
I usually give him one every other day or so, he loves them...

P1000171.jpg

P1000170.jpg

P1000169.jpg

P1000168.jpg

P1000167.jpg

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Mine HATE baths...lol! They get them about once a week though, so they keep clean, and absorb some water that way (they have water bowls as well). Also helps shedding, of course you probably already know that. lol!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Nice. It looks just like mine when its in the tub and it hates it and gives me dirty looks the entire time

hoosier

5 Year Member
mine cant stand it either. he thrashes and is bigenough to just climb out. i have to hold him in there till i can wash him down a bit. lol :lol:

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
yea at first sometimes he will swim real quick and act like he wants out but after a few seconds he just lays there and lounges out and basically falls asleep...hes deff a cutie though :mrgreen:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He looks like a water loving pup for sure. Tegus in the wild also spend time in the water, they have even been known to cross large rivers with ease.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029