• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Impacted

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
Im really not having much luck with my first Tegu!! I fed him a fuzzy about 5 days ago, and he hasnt passed it yet. He usually poops just about everyday. Ive tried putting him in the bathtub and letting him swim around for a bit. Im not sure what else to do with him.

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
I also spent 15 mins rubbing underneath him to try and soften it up. I gave him some water in a syringe to keep him hydrated and I also tried a small bit of vegetable oil. Im doing everything I can think of to help him go to the bathroom. Im going to try and get him to the vet tmw. Does anyone have any other suggestions.

alewis0890

5 Year Member
if he is still eating... take a bit of olive oil and put it on his food, it will loosen him up a little.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.