• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu hours

mduke3

Just wondering; how long does your tegu stay up?
I have Ellie on a 12 hour clock schedule, 8am-8pm. The past few days she has been staying up until I turn the light off, then will march herself to her favorite hide, doze off, and is back out right at 8am! I find it funny, and I love seeing her out for so long. How long are your tegus out for?

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bucky stays up for only a few hours a day. Bosco is up a half our before the light goes one at 8am and stays out for an hour after the lights go off at 8pm.

bfb345

chubbs wakes up around 5 30 when his light goes on with and when i get up and then goes to sleep around 8 and lights go out at 9

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I leave the lights on from 4;30am till around 7pm. Gwangi gets up around 7 or so and goes to bed when I shut the lights off. Sometimes he takes a siesta for an hour during the middle of the day.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Varies from day to day. Sometimes Kodo is up at 7, sometimes he stays buried all day, sometimes he'll stay up until after midnight. If there are people in my room, he paws at the door to be let out. I even have to trick him to go to sleep sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont