• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Fostering

wtaffet

5 Year Member
Hello fellow tegu owners

I had a dilemma I am thru-hiking the colorado trail starting mid july right the 17th getting on the trail and ending late august im panning im heading back to school the 24th so i will need to be back home a day or so before then. which means I have no one to watch my guys while im gone I have 3 tegus 2 adult males and 1 6-7 month old male blue all very sweet. i wanted to see if anyone in the denver area is willing to watch them while im gone and i will pay them to do so which we can work out. Im wanting someone who has tegus and spoils their own. I do have them all registered at a vet so that if anything goes wrong there is that solution. I live out in Parker but if someone is willing to do so I can meet you where ever you are. Anywho just wanted to put the word out Please let me know if you can do this and we can go from there just PM me

Thanks

Will

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu