• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu day !!!

G

So when your Tegu came out to day did he see his shadow ????

Up here on the mountain he didn`t ..

Its going to be winter till June anyway ....

Burrrrrrr!!!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man out here in Cali it seems almost like spring/summer. It did get a bit cold last night and froze the pipes (i live in the mountains). My big boy didn't come out yet today but the little girl is up and active and has desided winter should be over and she is HUNGERY!

G

Its freezing and snowy and horrible in new england!. And my big girl is acting liike she is going into hibernation lol.. she's delayed. But my littlw one is out and playing and tryng to escape.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Aesop (the Extreme I got from Bobby this summer) never really went down--he slowed his eating a bit, but came back with a VENGEANCE.

Francis (the Extreme I got from Bobby this winter) hibernated on and off until a couple of weeks ago. Now, she's knocking down fuzzies and turkey like it's going out of style. Which is fine with me--if she and Aesop are ever going to live in the same cage, I'd like her to be more of a comparable size.

Was today actually groundhog day?

G

yes it was! and he didnt see his shadow!! woot woot! so i danced around to taylor swift all day since i am pretty sick of these snow days and such.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.