• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu comedian

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Wow zero is a comedian! Lol he loves to try and escape. I was sleeping in till about 1pm lol. I woke up to the sound of scratching. I woke up rolled over and saw zero climb up the door then climb right back down. I fell asleep and woke up to the same thing! Lol so i thought it was because i hadnt made a serius attempt to tame him. So i did the bath tub trick and that seemed to do it. He hasnt done it since. But i thought it was funny to wake up and watch a lizard crawl up and down the front door and just keep on trying. But hes great now! Oh and xander is just the laziest tegu ever now lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat