• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Teeju - my adult female Argentina Tegu

devine*

5 Year Member
Hey everyone, I figure I never really posted an official update to this thread I posted last year : <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=2251</a><!-- l -->

Teeju has been my #1 pet since they day we met, she was back on here feet in no time and has been on them ever since! She is free-roamed, the only pet in our pet-safe apartment that is allowed to do so. She still does have her own room for basking/sleeping bathroom business & water. She also sometimes likes to sleep in bed with us too... literally ;)

There's so much I could say about my amazing tegu over the past half year or so we've been together, however in this case I think pictures might be better than words...

I love her with all my heart <3 Teeju

maddies003.jpg

halloweens002.jpg

christmas08001.jpg

octogon004.jpg

christmas08115.jpg

hawksley001.jpg

Thanks for looking

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Very cute! I saw you posted a youtube video on her before I knew you were on here. She's getting pretty big!

devine*

5 Year Member
I've been on here! I've just been lurking in the shadows... and I kinda felt left out because my tegus didn't hibernate this year and mostly everyone elses did :( thank you guys for the comments, I figured I'd post some of the most interesting pics over the months!

hoosier

5 Year Member
devine* said:
I've been on here! I've just been lurking in the shadows... and I kinda felt left out because my tegus didn't hibernate this year and mostly everyone elses did :( thank you guys for the comments, I figured I'd post some of the most interesting pics over the months!

dont worry your not the only one whos tegu didnt hibernate this year. mine didnt aswell ;) so now no more excueses not to post and such lol

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Aww, she's adorable! And that's awesome she gets to free roam. Wish mine could have free roam of the place.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
hahaha those antlers almost made me cry laughing. And was that the dryer vent! To funny. Mine is also a female but not as laid back as yours is in the photos but then again I probably dont spend as much time with mine as you do. But those really made me laugh, thanks.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My little tegus didn't hibernate this year, either.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a tegu that wears...stuff! My big girl wears dog shirts; I'll have to post some pics...eventually.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
laurarfl said:
My little tegus didn't hibernate this year, either.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a tegu that wears...stuff! My big girl wears dog shirts; I'll have to post some pics...eventually.

Pics please. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214