• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tazz become a boy this morning...

brutus13

ba500988.jpg

This is what use to be my "girl" left me this morning!! I just realized I have a beautiful boy!!
59401116.jpg

My 3' giant from last year!! He is now my boy guess I need a new harnest lol
3d2ec618.jpg

Tazz loving "his" car ride!!!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow he looks like storm, i see yours has reached 3' also, Im shocked i still Havnt seen any sperm plugs, i know for certain storm is a male his button are very pronounced, Im in no rush to start finding those lol

brutus13

Bubblz: lol long story but I had to take his gift to my friends reptile shop to confirm my findings! Since he was a she for 10 months I had to make sure I wasn't crazy!

Reptatic: yes I saw your pic and they do look so much alike. It's funny because he doesn't have and "buttons". His jowls aren't 1/2 as big as my all American who is a month younger! Never the less he is my boy and is the sweetist tegu ever!!

Rhetoricx and herpgirl: thanks!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Really!?! No buttons Thats odd, but like rhetoricx my b/w has just 1 "button" or at least it looks like one forming

brutus13

I will have to check again but the last I saw l there wasn't any. That's why I was so shocked when he gave me his gift lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980