• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tattoos

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
[attachment=5413]

My newest addition, 5 hours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 45

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Tattoos

Josh said:
Some nice ink in this thread! Let's see some more... how about you lurkers, I know at least one of you has had some work done!
As for me, I am currently ink-free but I think that will change very soon

I have two...one covers my entire right shoulder to the middle of my back (it's a coverup of an ugly home tat ...unfortunately the coverup turned out uglier than what it was covering...*sigh*) and one on my ankle (above the right ankle bone) of a flower with heartshaped stem with my ex's name in it...ugh.as you can see, I've made wonderful choices with my body 'art '... :/ however, I have done many nice tattoos over the years...until my hand pain/shakiness made me unable
...(just recently gave my equipment to a promising young artist whom I hope can learn the art and put to good use. :) k...done with my novel! Thanks for your time...haha :p

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got a new tattoo in June, its of my baby Riley. Shes my 4 year old amstaff. I was on the fence about getting a dog tattoo, I'll be 23 on thursday and I know there will be many more furry friends in my lifetime. I finally decided she would be a great addition to my body. I've struggled with anxiety for years and recently I've been dealing with chronic pelvic pain (endo). She's always been at my side to cheer me up or just to snuggle and watch girly movies. I'm surprised with how well it turned out, I was nervous about color because I didn't want her looking too cartoon-y but I think it looks rad.
QETD7je.jpg

SgI4Yjx.jpg

Thursday I'll be getting a zeratul on my calf, same leg as the picture a few posts up. And then the artist will start to fill in the rest of my leg to kind of finish off my Starcraft leg. I'm already planning my next one but haven't decided if I want it on my other arm or if I want to just go for it and make it a nice big thigh piece.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Wow these are all really impressive. Im to much of a wuss to get something that will be perminantly on my body. Ive always admired them though. My favroites are the starcraft tats. Its nice to see other craft fans. Rhetoric, you need to get one of a Zergling!

Skeetzy

Your back piece looks like a painting, that's awesome. Such a different style tattoo.

I've gotten quite a bit done since last post, no real pictures though. 95% done my right half sleeve, finished my chest and corner of my shoulders. Time to finish my left half sleeve.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Some awesome pieces in this thread. I haven't ever committed to getting a tattoo myself but I probably will one day!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow these are all really impressive. Im to much of a wuss to get something that will be perminantly on my body. Ive always admired them though. My favroites are the starcraft tats. Its nice to see other craft fans. Rhetoric, you need to get one of a Zergling!

My boyfriend has a hydralisk lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced