• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

talk about tamed

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lately storm has become increasingly friendly, everyday i take him out and i sit on the floor, almost each time he somehow manages to find his way onto my lap lol, even if its a quick hello talk about puppy dog tamed hehehe

A short video

And some pics
2011-07-23113001.jpg

2011-07-14163650.jpg

2011-07-21173340.jpg

herpgirl2510

Your so lucky I have hd my extreme for over a month he still flips out if I try and touch him. I think he went to bite me today.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cute video, they're so amazing. It's nice having a reptile that will come check you out! Rango is the same way lol

Herpgirl
Gary is also a little timid, I'm not sure why hes just more flighty I guess. I feel like no matter how much time I try to spend with him hes still the same.

herpgirl2510

I was worried I was the only one after at least a month he will projectile pee and poop on me and flip out whipping etc then all of a sudden he will stop and sit. Although the last week I walk by him and he doesn't run away some progress is better than none we will get there :).

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Rayne is still a bit skiddish, she sortA trusts me but just dosnt like to be bothered, I can pet her and everything but picking her up is guaranteed blood shed(she dosnt bite just scratches to get bk down) @ james i keep a close watch when he's near lol cant afford to loose a toe, luckily my feet apparently arent appealing lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980