• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Super Ball Pythons... Blood x Ball?

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I've seen someone advertise a "SuperBall" they say it's a bloodxball. Is that what a superball is? Because I've wanted a blood, but I hear they are bxxxxds. I pretty much wanted a ball python that's thick as a paint can like bloods, and I can't have a snake that's too big. So if this is the true morph... I think I need to save up some money... Also if this is the case, Sammy? Mind getting a blood to lock a ball? Or the other way around. Just a normal blood and normal ball. I'm not a real big money person, but this seems very cool to me. Do people have moral issues with this? Someone just fill me in because I couldn't find much viable information.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey drew, the last I heard blood x ball were called bloody balls.

And please watch the language, I edited you post.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Hey drew, the last I heard blood x ball were called bloody balls.

And please watch the language, I edited you post.

Aw, man I'm sorry, I thought it would it automatically edit it like it does on most of the words. My bad. Bloody Balls? Bobby let's watch your language... Hahaha. I want one!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Drew Bloody Balls were proven to be a fake, they did not naturally breed, they were the result of a A.I.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
If they were artificially inseminated (that's what I assume AI is) that doesn't really make em fake does it? I guess it just means they're expensive and some people have moral qualms. Darn. I want a THICK frienldly snake... :hifit I'm sad now...

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was just reading, it says it is a cross between Borneo Short-Tail Blood Pythons and Ball Pythons, but there were many rumors floating around that they were A.I.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107500">http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=107500</a><!-- m -->

It says they CAN reproduce, but I am interested if it was artificially inseminated, that makes the reproduction difficult and the price expensive. Darn, I wish I could trust people... Then I could just get a friendly blood.

snakehandler

5 Year Member
mixing an african python with an asian one is just stupid.
you can get a blood python instead, theyre not always bad tempered creatures. it mostly depends on how you handle them.

AB^

5 Year Member
Do people have moral issues with this?

Yes, People do!

:lymo :lymo :lymo :lymo :lymo :lymo :lymo :lymo :lymo :lymo :lymo

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Lol apparently so. Yea I talked to sammy. I think I'm just gonna try to get one of the CBB bloods that Ben Seigal has. Hoping Bobby can get some information on them from him since I don't know him. And I agree that mixing em isn't a good idea.

dorton

5 Year Member
The superball is real, I have seen some at the local shows, and on KS, but not sure if they were AI'd . Must of the bloods that are ill tempered are wild caught or just captive hatched. Most everyone I know that has CBB bloods, they are pretty laid back.

AneesasMuse

5 Year Member
A few of my friends have Bloods and they say the same that "dorton" said... CBB are usually calm and handleable, while the WC are quite the "handful" :twisted:

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
I'm in agreement. Morphs are not my thing. There are plenty of interesting snakes and localities out there. But instead of finding satisfaction, we have to muddy up bloodlines and make these morphs.

I think the idea of 40,000 snakes is silly. People in the reptile market sell these things back and forth to one another thinking they'll get rich. I'd rather buy a hovercraft.

-Chris

eddiezahra

5 Year Member
maybe i'm getting to deep but it says they CAN reproduce... what i think this means is that superball x superball will reproduce

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.