• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

sulawesi sailfin...

clarock

5 Year Member
here's my big guy..Helios i just got him a couple months ago and he eat almost everything..this is when he first arrived. i dont really know why they have to tie him on his waist...

DSC00937.jpg

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
He's beautiful, I love sailfish dragons they are so exotic looking, they remind me of the dinosaurs. How active is he?

COWHER

5 Year Member
oh my god that is soooo gorgeous!!!! do they all look like tat or is he a certain type of sulawesi sailfin???

clarock

5 Year Member
@cowher : the male will look like this when they become adult..but not the female.For me i like the sulawesi(morowali) sailfin better than the ambonese sailfin.
@maddogg9019 : He's active only in the afternoon...but in the evening he would go to his hiding spot and sleep..
@dorton : yup this is the pic when i just got it...

but so sad i have to amputate his left forearm because of the bad shipping...but now his doing well.

clarock

5 Year Member
i dont really know exactly..but when it first come his left forearm doesnt look good..its like his flesh being squashed or sumthing.there are no open wound.i bring him to a vet ..after looking for a progress for a week and its not gettin any better we dicided to amputate him.

playlboi

5 Year Member
clarock said:
i dont really know exactly..but when it first come his left forearm doesnt look good..its like his flesh being squashed or sumthing.there are no open wound.i bring him to a vet ..after looking for a progress for a week and its not gettin any better we dicided to amputate him.

dude, that hella sucks. hope he gets better!

where did you get him at?

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Can you take more pics? I am getting a giant sailfin in the summer! i cant wait!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Oh..my...gosh...that thing is AMAZING. Ok...could you direct me to any care information and such about them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus