• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

storm found a new niche comedian

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I swear storm has got to be one of the most content comical tegus I've ever seen, nothing seems to bother him anymore except one of my neighbors cats, when ever he see's that one particular cat he gets fussy and does the tegu dance of death(that's what I call it at least lol) an associate of mines does the school visits were he visits schools and show and tell reptiles, were thinking since storm is so mellow he would do good with the kids, but it won't be til next spring, here's some pics of the lazy, comical, content beast of a tegu

(He acted like he couldn't make it up that 1 step lol)
2011-07-26122554.jpg

2011-07-26123240.jpg

2011-07-26123327.jpg

(And when he finally made it up hehehe, guess he was exauhsted lol)
2011-07-26123209.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks, I been meaning to take some newer pics because he has shed since these pics were taken and is looking even better with the nice white

herpgirl2510

He is a very good looking boy. My daschund sadie is funny like that she always pretends she can't get up the last step so I will pick her up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980