• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Still Hibernating....PLEASE HELP

thomasjg23

So Early August still hibernating...went down in November...I'm just going to bury him in the backyard

Just kidding. I guess this means he is an import I just went out and bought a new 10.0 zoomed tube and a new heat emitter the temps humidity and all are perfect now. No reason for him to not wake up right?

I just woke him up yesterday he walked around drank a ton of water refused food and went back under (doesn't even look skinny).......PLEASE HELP

kellen.watkins

well all i can suggest is bump the temps up and play the waiting game, look at the bright side when almost everyone elses tegus are hibernating you will have yours to play with!

herpgirl2510

Have you spoken with a vet maybe something is going on. That seem like an awfully long time to hibernate but I am by no means an expert.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980