• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Starcraft 2

avin13

Just wondering if anyone is playng Beta or plans on buying the game. Looking for someone to plays 2's with or practice.

avin13

Well they use to give beta keys if you reserved the game but they stopped that since the game is coming out on the 27th you should def get sc2 it is pretty fun a lot of changes for each race

ThrillHouse

I was in the beta, but stopped playing after a while. my computer just can't take it.

i love what they have done to the game. all the changes are really good and they made all the races feel different from each other. just like it should be (in starcraft, that is)

Pikey

5 Year Member
What r the comp requirements?
i got 3.06 celeron OC to 3.4 (at some point i'm getting a dual or quad core), 2 gig ram (was 4 but my other 2gig stik died), 9600GSO 1gig vid card?

ThrillHouse

my computer is 5 years old and pretty banged up.

you should be able to play it just fine with that one i think. i have 1k ram and 512mb radeon card.

maybe we could have a tegutalk starcraft 2 league going on in a couple of months.

Pikey

5 Year Member
lol well if any one has xbox live i dont have many games & not on offen (mostly paly halo3) but Gamer Tag is ---> RDG CTF Ninja (with the spaces between the words)

avin13

* Graphics Card: GeForce 7/8 Series or Radeon 1000/2000 with 256 MB RAM
* CPU: Pentium 4
* RAM: 1 GB
* Internet: ADSL 1 Mbit
Minimum system requirements...
Ya I have xbox live my gt is Strangerd4nger I only play cod4... But I haven't renewed my account and wont until next month.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've got sc2... i think this is a dead thread lol.. I don't play too much but if I had people to play with I'd be on it more..
My e-mail for it is [email protected]
If anyone else plays it feel free to add me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu