• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

SOON TO BE MINE

bfb345

Hi i will soon be trading my red tegu for this wonderful extreme giant just wondering what opinions where she is friggin beautiful lol

bfb345 said:
Hi i will soon be trading my red tegu for this wonderful extreme giant just wondering what opinions where she is friggin beautiful lol

i just friggin love her lol

Attachments

• IMAG0458.jpg
    IMAG0458.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMAG0460.jpg
    IMAG0460.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 34

bfb345

haha once the weather warms up she is mine at least he thinks its a she but i hope its a male dont care either way though lol it will still get bigger than a b&w lol

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
Not necessarily. "Extremes" are merely a locality of Black and Whites and the name was made up as a marketing tool. They aren't a separate species.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Will you miss your friggin red tegu? How long before you friggin trade your friggin new tegu for a friggin monitor or a friggin Keurig or something? Keep this one and friggin work with him to friggin tame him. Good luck with him:)

bfb345

Dubya said:
Will you miss your friggin red tegu? How long before you friggin trade your friggin new tegu for a friggin monitor or a friggin Keurig or something? Keep this one and friggin work with him to friggin tame him. Good luck with him:)

my red is tame she was just an impulse buy and i dont even really like the reds the extreme giants are way cooler and i love the white on her head thats why im trading her

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
bfb345 said:
Dubya said:

my red is tame she was just an impulse buy and i dont even really like the reds the extreme giants are way cooler and i love the white on her head thats why im trading her

Ok. Just promise no more impulse buys. I have done a few when I was younger and it always turned out to be a mistake. I have to fight those impulses whenever I go to a reptile show.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bfb345 said:
haha once the weather warms up she is mine at least he thinks its a she but i hope its a male dont care either way though lol it will still get bigger than a b&w lol

It is a black and white. They are one in the same. I have seen "extremes" that max out at 3'.

bfb345

Dubya said:
bfb345 said:
Dubya said:

Ok. Just promise no more impulse buys. I have done a few when I was younger and it always turned out to be a mistake. I have to fight those impulses whenever I go to a reptile show.

i promise :angel: oh oh so tempting but i probably wont make another one for a while i gotta buy some ball pythons lol

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I'm impulse buying a hedgehog... heh heh.don't try to stop me!! !!!!! Upside is I don't trade or get rid of stuff. I just dedicate my life to taking care of my zoo and never leave my house :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Deac77

5 Year Member
BatGirl1 said:
I'm impulse buying a hedgehog... heh heh.don't try to stop me!! !!!!! Upside is I don't trade or get rid of stuff. I just dedicate my life to taking care of my zoo and never leave my house :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Ditto!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me