• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

some people really disgust me...

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i really think instead of banning ceratain snakes they should ban certain people, im am really disgusted by these people i mean here we are, people who own certain snakes they may get banned and these ignorant people would do something like this. its so incredibly immature these are living breathing being. it drives me crazy knowing that people like this are the reason that those bills have a chance at getting passed. now the people who really love these animals have to suffer, BECAUSE bonehead like this! i hope they rot in jail forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there website:
http://highendherps.com/

the reason i hate them:
http://www.villeplattetoday.com/con...constrictors-seized-oakdale-among-many-others

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Glad they were caught. This kind of thing pisses me off to no end and gives other herp owners a bad name.

That has to be a typo on her being 23 btw, lol.

...Jefroka

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
This makes me angry on so many levels.

Jefroka said:
That has to be a typo on her being 23 btw, lol.

...Jefroka

Lol! Also, is it just me or does David look like a female?

preston897

haha i thought he was a female! and that sort of thing is terrible. its awful that a few bad apples in the herp industry cause the rest of us to suffer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980