• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some of my Argentine Black and white adult males. DUW!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is some of my Argentine Black and white adult males.

Sam.jpg

SethMaletegu17sm.jpg

Tegu_encloure_11_10sm.jpg

DSCN2031sm.jpg

Seth20Male20tegu20281629sm.jpg

White20head20male3.jpg

Seth_Male_tegu_30sm.jpg

Jeb.jpg

Teguseatingchickeneggs5sm.jpg

DSCN0785smm.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys for the great comments!! :)

The first pic is a picture of Frost, he is a normal Argentine Black and White male, all of these are.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey I recognize that first pic :p I had forgotten that that was one of yours!
Gosh I wish I could get my hands on one of em ("em" refers to tegus of your stock).....I can only take care of one as of now, and that one is an adult female who will probably be here between 1-2 weeks!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I never weighed them, and I would guess that the largest ones are around 15-17 lbs. The largest of these males are around 4ft long, Frost is 4ft 2", or 50" long.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes, he was only being used as a display animal in that pet shop, I have had him from a hatchling, and he is not going anywhere.

I was taking a male down there to them to let them put them on display, I leave them for about two weeks and then swap them out for another male. That shop closed down so I won't be doing that any longer.

rule6660

5 Year Member
Yea so Bobby, How much are you going to sell frost to me? lol Very nice pics man!!! But seriously man i want frost!!!!! :evil: :-D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
rule6660 said:
Yea so Bobby, How much are you going to sell frost to me? lol Very nice pics man!!! But seriously man i want frost!!!!! :evil: :-D

That makes two of us, I want him too... :) So I guess that means I will keep him!! :p :)

pinto24

5 Year Member
Frost is awesome, which of the other pictures is him, I'm having trouble telling? I am guessing it is the 4th one, but am not sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont