• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some more Giant pics, DUW

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
How you like them guys? Some are dirty, and I can't wait til they shed, man they are getting nicer and nicer with age.

Attachments

• DSCN5159.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 9
  • DSCN5153.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • DSCN5185.JPG
  • DSCN5220.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN5190.JPG
  • DSCN5228.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN5205.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 2
  • DSCN5215.JPG
  • DSCN5227.JPG
  • DSCN5195.JPG

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
crimsonrazac said:
I love this time of the year. We get to see all of the tegus. :) Can't wait till hatching starts. :mrgreen:

Me either, lol, better than Christmas!! :shock: :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is some info that will help you:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1978</a><!-- l -->

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1275</a><!-- l -->

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=199" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=199</a><!-- l -->

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are some more pics:

Attachments

• DSCN5618.JPG
  • DSCN5619.JPG
  • DSCN5637.JPG
  • DSCN5639.JPG
  • DSCN5638.JPG
  • DSCN5617.JPG
  • DSCN5616.JPG
  • DSCN5610.JPG
  • DSCN5612.JPG

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
crimsonrazac said:
Your just making the wait for my hatchings even worse -.-

Here, this will help :roll: :) :

Attachments

• DSCN5660.JPG
  • DSCN5663.JPG
  • DSCN5673.JPG
  • DSCN5678.JPG
  • DSCN5679.JPG
  • DSCN5693.JPG
  • DSCN5693z.JPG

dave

5 Year Member
I was the one waiting this time last year, and its tough, but its worth it. Never have I had such an intelligent lizard with incredible personality. Mongo is awake now, and even more tame than before. Also, Bobby is an incredible guy to deal with. Keep up the awesome pics.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
WOW, the first tegu in the 2nd group of photos is huge, and beautiful...well they all are of course. If I were you everytime I walked outside to my giants I would just have a huge smile on my face, the site of them would never get old. Amazing tegus.

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
dave said:
I was the one waiting this time last year, and its tough, but its worth it. Never have I had such an intelligent lizard with incredible personality. Mongo is awake now, and even more tame than before. Also, Bobby is an incredible guy to deal with. Keep up the awesome pics.

Mongo! What a great name for an extreme! This will be my first tegu, after reading what everyone says about their intelligence and personality, I had to get one. Just the thought of having such a huge TAME lizard make me so excited.

When I get him, I think I'm going to name him Bocephus!

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Red Earth Exotics said:
dave said:

Mongo! What a great name for an extreme! This will be my first tegu, after reading what everyone says about their intelligence and personality, I had to get one. Just the thought of having such a huge TAME lizard make me so excited.

When I get him, I think I'm going to name him Bocephus!

Lol, you wont be dissapoined, especially if its from Bobby. They still baffle me everyday at how smart they are and how quickly they can learn and get into a routine, and how much they seek your attention....once they tame down and begin to know you are not a threat...they always want to be held and free roam and just explore...its awesome and im truly jealous that Bobby has so many of them, especially the ones in these pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980