• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some great tongue pics

apocalypse910

We are still trying to get Loki used to going outside - he's still being a big baby about it, however, he's to the point where he doesn't seem to stress the moment we carry him outside. Setting him down is still out of the question. My husband was testing out our new camera and managed to catch two awesome shots of Loki's tongue.

TrT6hst.jpg
Vp0jkjQ.jpg

apocalypse910

Haahaa - he looks a bit more giant than he is for some reason in that pic. He didn't show any interest in hibernating this year though so that's part of it. He didn't grow much length wise but he bulked up a ton over the last few months.

Logie_Bear

Do you know what his current weight is? I feel like Ezzy is the smallest extreme out of 6/13/12 clutch that I've seen on here. I'm really hoping she hits her growth spurt this summer. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029