• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some 2009 holdback pics. DUW

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here they are, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• DSCN6154.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • DSCN6155.JPG
  • DSCN6176.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN61552.JPG

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks!!

And DUW means dial up warning, because the pics can freeze your computer if you are on dial up.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are just over 2ft long, they are 09s so it with be a couple years before they are ready to be bred.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The funny thing is, the tegu in pic #2 is showing a bunch of blue looking color. :roll: :) It is something how tegus can be so many flavors. :chin :)

Herplings

5 Year Member
I love all that white.

Hey Bobby, did you hold back any All Americans and if you did, do you plan on breeding them back to one another to see what happens with their colors, or patterns?

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Bobby, I gotta ask...

How in the world do you choose your "holdbacks"? From what I've seen, most baby tegus look a lot alike. Are you looking for pattern? Color? Or are you just simply keeping them based on their mothers and fathers?

Basically...what are you looking for in a baby tegu that stands out and screams "Holdback"?

Thanks, Bobby.

-Marc

PS--that Extreme you sold me is a BEAST! Lovin' it!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Sweet :) . The very light colored one reminds me of Blizzard :) . You cracked me up when you sad " flavor " lol.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The one with the light head is a male extreme, and I just grab a few out of the clutch I want, I really don't do much in the way of picking out babies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me