• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

So I was Just Wondering About Tegus/Monitors/Geckos/&Iguanas

Okay so..........Im very curious, every one on here seems to not only love tegus ut if they own a tegu not all but almost all the ones ive spoken with either own a a monitor or monitors, gecko/geckos, Iguana/Iguanas/ or more than 1 species of Tegu.

So i am curiouse. what are your favorite species of Monitor, Gecko, Iguana, and Tegu and why are they your favorite?

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm not a monitor fan, but would love a water monitor. I love any iguanas and have a mean green iguana that I love on. I've recently fallen in love with crested geckos because they are so gosh darn cute! Any tegu is awesome.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
I myself like rhino iguanas,i've kept monitors,bearded dragons,green iguanas,tegus,anoles but rhino iguana are my favorite.:)

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I have Leopard Geckos and a Monitor right now. They are both cool.

My favorite species of monitor : peach throat monitor, they are beautiful.

Favorite gecko : Hypo Tangerine (and i have one :) )

As for tegu's, i'm a fan of the Normal coloring the most and size. My favorite is the Normal Argentine.

jerobi2k

gUs: I like b/W and Red have both
Monitors: Savannah, Black / white Throats, Dumerils. have Sav and Black Throat
as for other reptiles Ive housed and bred a bunch.. but ive just grown out of tiny reptiles.
:p

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I kept a savvy once, i really want a b/t monitor, i kept leopard, crocodile, crested and house geckos, my fave are the tremper albino giant leopards, as for tegus i cant say i have a fave but i really like the extreme giants

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Well I only have one tegu but I love my black and white female to death. I also have two leopard geckos who are full of character I swear. They might not be the most exotic bunch of reptiles but I love em.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980