• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

smile !!

RobK.

rhinogreatshot.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice shot, he looks so regal and macho, like "check me out im all iguana" lol

RobK.

herpgirl2510 said:
Are those fruity pebbles? I am looking for treat to bribe Oliver with so he will let me near him again.

i mix both adult and juvenile Rep-Cal in a bowl with with two peaces of mazuri tortoise chow add water and let it sit for 20 min. he loves it . He always goes for the mazuri tortoise chow first .

http://www.joshsfrogs.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/joshua-willard/repcal820-1.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like that second pic, its funny how we can see expressions in their faces, or maybe its just me lol, cuz it look like he's thinkin "ooohh candy, nom noms"

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I gave mine some RepCal pellets and he left the greens and yellows in the bowl, but ate the rest.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
My rhino dont like the repcal pellets go figure lol,but hes on a new kick before he would eat more Mazuri tortoise chow than greens,now he eats every single last green and some mazuri tortoise chow but not as much,he like his blueberries.The dude looks like hes going to pop he eats so much,i gave him a bigger food dish too lol.:)

herpgirl2510

I will have to try it Mine eats mazuri and collared greens but not in huge quantities he is putting on weight and goes to the bathroom.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
I give mine a variety,bell peppers,greens, mazuri chow,blueberries.water melon, tomatoes.He likes it all and always eats well which i'm glad,he always looks as if hes going to pop lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029