• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sling pics

jdpFL

Had to share some incredible photos of our slings. We purchased these at a Repticon show a little over a month ago. All have molted now and are doing well!

Attachments

• IMAG0571.jpg
    IMAG0571.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0564.jpg
    IMAG0564.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0578.jpg
    IMAG0578.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0566.jpg
    IMAG0566.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

herpgirl2510

I wish I was not so deathly afraid of spiders they look like a cool animal to have. I am making a bit of progress i have not been killing the ones in my house.

jdpFL

Lol herpgirl....that's a start! We feed the house spiders to our baby savannah...he acts like he's eating chewing gum....too cute. I might not be as brave with tarantulas if you absolutely had to handle them....luckily with the proper setup you don't have to get too close. Still if one comes out you have to be willing to catch it...haha. I hold our adult tarantula on occasion, but there is a part of me that still gets the heebee jeebees every time. So much fun to watch though...cool pet to have. Thanks for the post! :)

Cyric

I appreciate them for their beauty, but they still squick me out, lol. Glad to hear they're doing well though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980