• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Show your Pics of Rhino Cages

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will try and get some tomorrow. How about some pics of your Rhino and its enclosure?? Where did you get him from?

Maro1

I'll Get some pics up tomorrow. Got him from Anthony Sainz

Here is what I picked up. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250731

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are a couple pics of mine, I recently switched the substrate from cypress to a sand/soil mix.

Rhinocage1.jpg

Rhinocage.jpg

Maro1

Nice! What are the dimensions? Looks like you have a pipe that is putting moisture into the air?
Maro1

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is 5x2x2.5 (lxwxh). Yeah it is a humidifier (all the credit goes to RobK). This cage is actually falling apart, so I will be building him a new one within the next 6 months.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
cool side 85-95, basking spot 110, nighttime I shut off all lights/heat so it is room temp. gets down to about 80 in the reptile room.

s4sainz

Hey Marlan, i just noticed it was you on here, hehe, sorry i deleted the add after i sold him to you, heres more pics for you guys. Hows he doing btw?
DSC_2883.jpg

DSC_2882.jpg

DSC_2888.jpg

DSC_2881.jpg

DSC_2880.jpg

DSC_2887.jpg

DSC_2867.jpg

DSC_2865-1.jpg

DSC_2861.jpg

DSC_2856.jpg

Maro1

Thanks for the pics Anthony! This is an awesome guy. Quality animals and service. I would recommend him to all. I'm waiting for Lewis Iguanas! :)

RobK.

I know have two 48'' light down the middle and a Megaray 100 watt MVB coming on friday . so my cage lights will soon not look anything like what is in the vid .

http://www.youtube.com/user/rgkempton#p/u/2/NNWs4MaoNOg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan