• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Show of Hands: Who's Tegus LIKE to be in water?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Is he an Xtreme giant?
no he is a normal b/w
Does not hibernating really double the size?
i dont think it doubles their size persay but they can reach adulthood by a year. And can a non hibernated tegu still breed?
i would say yes; look at davesdragon's blues he dosnt hibernate them and they succesfully bred the past 2 years.

skylarlaham

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
Is he an Xtreme giant?
no he is a normal b/w
Does not hibernating really double the size?
i dont think it doubles their size persay but they can reach adulthood by a year. And can a non hibernated tegu still breed?
i would say yes; look at davesdragon's blues he dosnt hibernate them and they succesfully bred the past 2 years.
Cool man. Really? They can still breed even if they dont hibernate?! Is it as a 100% for sure chance? Or a little risky?

skylarlaham

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
well no one really know the actual sucess rate but it can be done!
Eh oh well, im in no rush. Id rather have a normal growing tegu that can for sure breed then a big one that might be able to.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
skylarlaham said:
reptastic said:
well no one really know the actual sucess rate but it can be done!
Eh oh well, im in no rush. Id rather have a normal growing tegu that can for sure breed then a big one that might be able to.

exactly, i didnt mind nero not hibernating since i will not be breeding tegus!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan