• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

should i get a bigger tank

raptor10

5 Year Member
im getting a new 1 in a week or 2 but im just curious

Attachments

• Photo0009[1].jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 2
  • Photo0008[1].jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 4

mountainboomer

5 Year Member
If I had to put yours in a tank it would be no smaller than a 75 gallon tank at his size,and even then he's gonna out grow that real quick.

thestem07

5 Year Member
I have to agree with Mountainboomer, mine is 24" and way to big for the 55 gal (48 x 13 x 22 inch) I have him in. I am right now building him a new enclosure and see I may have put it off for a bit to long. Hopefully if all goes well he will be all set in his new home early next week.
Anyways I would say he is ready for a bigger tank.

HorseCaak

5 Year Member
your tank doesn't look like it's humid enough with that open scree top either. You should cover it with tin foil and cut circles around the light fixtures. You know, for the time being before you upgrade to a larger tank.

Cheers ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat