• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

should i feed raw or cooked.

kurtle55

5 Year Member
common sense tells me i should feed my tegu cooked meat/eggs but some websites suggest raw. is this ok?

Bentley83

5 Year Member
yes I feed my tegus raw ground turkey and raw chicken as well I just picked up some chicken breast at the store.

Chris

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
feed everything raw except for the eggs. I feed my tegu raw beef liver, raw chicken gizzards, raw chicken hearts, raw chicken liver, and raw ground turkey, with an occasional boiled egg and rodent/mouse.

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
nope, i put the food out in the morning around 6am. by the time s/he gets around to eating its like 10 or 11am so the foods room temp when consumed. mine have eating before when the foods just pulled out of the frig and it dosn't seem to mind or bother it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.