• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sex of blue tegu pair

KSTAR

5 Year Member
I'm not sure what Wapo is either the only reason why I'm guessing male right now is cause if his size but 5 months is sort of still too early to know for sure but ill post a pic as soon as I get time bud! @Matthew Krzemienski

Renske

5 Year Member
Its posible to sex tegu from birth. I have had some tegu clutches. If you have bred them and took a good look you know how to sex them. Its easy. They already have the bumps at birth.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I forget what they're called, thought they were microscopes of some form, but whatever those things kids always burn ants with would work. The circular handheld ones haha.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
If I manage to produce any tegus this season(big if) then I'll contact you for help sexing. I don't believe in probing them, I think it's cruel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu