• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Russet Rhino video

RobK.

when mine was 13'' i called his bluff and stuck my finger in his mouth .after doing that 6-8 times he gave up . DON"T EVER do that with a bigger one . If i tried that at 41'' i would loose a finger tip LOL .

teguboy77

5 Year Member
RobK. said:
when mine was 13'' i called his bluff and stuck my finger in his mouth .after doing that 6-8 times he gave up . DON"T EVER do that with a bigger one . If i tried that at 41'' i would loose a finger tip LOL .

Again everybody does things different,my russets is now 16'3/4 and im no going to stick my finger in his mouth,as he dont bite me.Also even at my russes size he could draw blood so ill pass on the stick my finger in his mouth lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980