• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rose city reptiles

Dutch213

I’m new here and did not see a breeder review thread so forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place. I just pre ordered a blue from rose city reptiles tx. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them and if so, could you let me know your opinions. Thanks!

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
I've heard a lot of good things from rose city. If ypubfollow him on YouTube, he's pretty knowledgeable and even handles the tegus before shipping them out. Honestly you picked a really great breeder.

Dutch213

Cool. Yeah I’ve been watching all the you tube stuff. There is a lot of content. He really takes good care of his animals and seems like a super good guy.

onnie0047

Ive been watching him as well since his first videos, id buy from him if I was looking for what he was breeding. Ive used some of his videos in helping me with my Tegus over the years.

ColdBlooded1

I’m new here and did not see a breeder review thread so forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place. I just pre ordered a blue from rose city reptiles tx. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them and if so, could you let me know your opinions. Thanks!
Yes I agree, you went with a great breeder who socializes the babies before they go to their new homes.
Congrats!

Angel Diaz

I've heard a lot of good things from rose city. If ypubfollow him on YouTube, he's pretty knowledgeable and even handles the tegus before shipping them out. Honestly you picked a really great breeder.
He’s a very good & knowledgeable breeder. He even handled his baby tegus so that your tegu is nice and docile by the time you receive it. And if you buy from him you can always reach out to him with any questions, concerns or advice. You won’t regret it. I follow him on you tube since he started breeding tegus from he’s backyard. Now he has his own far and breeding facility. He is very good breeder to buy tegus from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu