• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roni !!

RobK.

Is doing way way better , Applying a little mineral oil and warm water 3 times a day to his head and ear area , has made a big difference . This problem and past problem ''could'' be just shedding related and irritating the heck out of him . ?? I sure hope that's all it is .:huh:
RobK. said:
Is doing way way better , Applying a little mineral oil and warm water 3 times a day to his head and ear area , has made a big difference . This problem and past problem ''could'' be just shedding related and irritating the heck out of him . ?? I sure hope that's all it is .:huh:

roniapr2012.jpg

roniapril20122-1.jpg

RobK.

another good day for Roni . It been over a week 1/2 since he's shown any sign of irritation .when he did it seamed to be because of the shedding around his mouth .

Dana C said:
Wow! What a great looking lizard. Is this the one that is pretty tame?

he getting even tamer . the last few days he will crawl out of his cage into my lap and lay down on my chest and go to sleep . he will throw his legs back towards his tail, lower his head and close his eyes . like in this vdeo but he will lay down and go to sleep .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTFSmnlw0Ck&list=UURYBDYZZ4Zr7EYLOgGSsuQQ&index=8&feature=plcp

teguboy77

5 Year Member
RobK. said:
another good day for Roni . It been over a week 1/2 since he's shown any sign of irritation .when he did it seamed to be because of the shedding around his mouth .

Dana C said:
Wow! What a great looking lizard. Is this the one that is pretty tame?

he getting even tamer . the last few days he will crawl out of his cage into my lap and lay down on my chest and go to sleep . he will throw his legs back towards his tail, lower his head and close his eyes . like in this vdeo but he will lay down and go to sleep .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTFSmnlw0Ck&list=UURYBDYZZ4Zr7EYLOgGSsuQQ&index=8&feature=plcp
Roni always looks so awsome and healthy looking,glad to hear he's doing good.

dabears51

RobK. said:
RobK. said:

roniapr2012.jpg

roniapril20122-1.jpg

I LOVE that face!

RobK.

he's having a major shed on his head so i thinks bothering him again . he's been rubbing his head on the bricks all day and not eating much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980